Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Must do for Fall!

In honor of October first, I thought I would write a post about some of our favorite things to do in the fall! We love fall, I don't think I know anyone who doesn't! So here are some of our favorite things to do that make fall even that much better!!! 

1. Visit a pumpkin patch - even if you don't have kids! 
2. Sit outside on a cool afternoon and enjoy your fall drink of choice! 
3. Watch at least one football game, or go to one if you can! Even if you don't like sports, chose a team and cheer em on!
4. Walk a college campus. Find a college campus near you and just take a stroll - the atmosphere is contageous and one of my favorite things to enjoy in the fall, especially if it happens to be in Norman, Ok!
5. Find a street or a park with gorgeous foleage and take a long walk, with the only intention being to soak up the changing colors and enjoy the cool breeze. Take a picnic along and enjoy it even longer!
6. Buy a fall scented candle and fill your house with its yumminess! These are some of my favorites! (i'm slightly addicted to the smell of fall)
7. Buy a pumpkin!
8. Eat at least one bag of Candy Corn! (I say bag to make myself feel better, I am so addicted and cannot stop once I start)
9. Have a cookout with friends!
10. Build a bonfire! Roast marshmallows!
11. Paint your nails a 'fun' fall color!
12. Enjoy every day that it doesn't reach 90 outside! For us Texan's thats a big deal and definitly something to be celebrated!






2 comments:

  1. I've totally been celebrating these non-90s days this week. Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete