Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I am back!

I have been busy, but not with fun home projects or crafting...

We had a baby, moved to a new town, and my husband started a new job! Just a few little things like that.... 

I kept thinking I would get all caught up in blog land, until one day I realized A. no one cares what I have been up to B. all I have been doing is learning how to be a mommy, packing to move and unpacking, and learning a new city and C. I am never caught up with anything in life - laundry, cleaning, cooking, fashion, celebs, etc so why start with blogging.... 

but in short.......

We had a baby in November and she is the absolute joy of our lives!!!! She is so much fun and brings such a fun sweet spirit to our home! It is an honor to be trusted with her and we are so grateful the Lord chose us to be her parents! 

             {THEN}                                                            {NOW} 
       





We have also moved and my sweet husband has started a new job as principal at an elementary school (which was his plan for 10 years from now) - it was very sweet how the Lord brought us to a new city, gave us a heart for this place and has already answered so many prayers we had for our family. We are grateful and expectant to see what the Lord has in store for us here!

No comments:

Post a Comment