Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

Purity of Young Living



After a LONG journey, I finally found, what I believe to be a gift from the Lord. Young Living Essential Oils.

Why Young Living Essential Oils?

As the pioneers of modern essential oils, Young Living takes great care to preserve the purity and active constituents of every oil they offer. Through careful attention to detail, the exclusive 
Seed to Seal
process gives me confidence that I am receiving the highest quality oils and products possible from the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle. Young Living is dedicated to quality and ensures that it provides pure, therapeutic grade essential oils with complete, optimal blend of plant chemicals to ensure maximum potency and results.

Young Living takes great care and pride in their product in order to produce the world's finest essential oils. Identifying uncontaminated soil, creating the proper pH balance, and ensuring access to clean, unpolluted water are just a few of the critical steps that Young Living takes.

I decided if I am going to really take the leap into using essential oils, I wanted to ensure that I was using the most pure, uncontaminated, and complete oils possible. Although I myself have never been to a Young Living farm, I have met and talked with a woman who spent 2.5 years researching oils and even visiting farms to ensure that the products she was using on herself and for her family members were the purest grade possible. I was intrigued to meet someone that had actually taken the time to do hands on research.

So where to begin?

I decided to start with this Premium Starter Kit! It was too good of a deal not to pass up! I became a distributor, (so that I could purchase products wholesale and also share my new found love with friends and family), and received all of these great products at an unbelievably GREAT price!!!!!



So how could YOU use these oils? 









No comments:

Post a Comment