Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Peppermint Testimony


Peppermint

One of my very favorite oils - not only does it smell so good, but it has so many uses! 

I woke up at 3am the other night with my stomach in knots, and so nauseous. I couldn't get comfortable and was rolling around in pain! I asked my hubby to go get my oils - and I rubbed a drop of peppermint on my stomach and within seconds I was able to get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I was still sturggling the next day and did this a few more times, plus rubbed some on my temples to help get rid of a headache that I thought could be causing the nausea! For the next few days it would come in waves, and as long as I had my peppermint handy - I was fine! 

I love how versatile this oil is! 





No comments:

Post a Comment