Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

bathroom make over in an evening

Our bathroom has felt kinda boring since we moved in. I wanted it to be peaceful and after putting about 5 samples on the walls for color, I decided to keep the walls the color they were originally! Our bedroom is full of color and finding something to compliment it without going over board just wasn't working! I did however, want to tie in those same colors! {teal, grey, yellow, and white}

It all started all started with a stop by an estate sale on the way home from work one Friday afternoon, where I picked up a few stitch work pieces, a vase, a small metal box and lots of craft paints - all for under $4.00 - I began planning and by the time John got home, I was ready to take on the bathroom! 
We had picked up 2 pallets off the road a few weeks before and I decided that between my estate sale finds and those pallets we could have us a bathroom in an evening! 

Before
After
{How to::Shelf}

Before
 After
{How to: Bless the Lord painting}



Before
 After
{Making the frames:: Small and Simple}





 the projects can be found below::


Bless the Lord painting


Shelf


Frames

And that was it - we were done! It was a fun evening with my sweet husband and we have really enjoyed the way it turned out! 








No comments:

Post a Comment