Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A simple taste of Guatemala

From the very first time I went to Guatemala, I felt drawn to the culture, the people, and the yummy coffee! After living there for a year, I returned to the states and got married! I had always wanted to add touches of Guatemala in and around our house! I was in Canton and happened upon this Guatemala coffee bag for $2.00 {i think} and was so excited!!!! 
When I got it home, I realized it fit perfectly inside this empty frame I had found at a flea market for a few bucks - I literally cut it to fit and stapled it in the frame and that was it! So simple! 
And I love the way it looks in our dining room next to our burlap curtains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment