Donate To Our Adoption (Every dollar donated up to $10,000 will be matched - funded by Legacy 685)

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

~Bless the Lord Oh my soul~



This is one of my favorite things we have hanging in our house!!!! 

Using some pallets we had picked up off the street, John cut, using a hand saw, 6 pieces off the pallet and we naled some scrap 1x1's we had on the back to hold them in place! 
Then wood glued a small piece on the top so we could hang it! 
Once the stain dried on this, I painted one board a gray from some sample paints we had and then stenciled in part of Matt Redman's 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - One of our favorite songs, and a great daily reminder! I used some of the craft paint I had just picked up at an estates sale to paint the lettering
And there it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment